Cozy'n Fresh Pellets
Cozy'n Fresh Pellets w/Carbon
- Absorbs 4 Times More Odor-Causing Liquid!
- Stays Dry & Smelling Fresh!
- Flushable & Biodegradeable!
- Pine Pellets with Activated Wood Carbon!
- No Chemicals or Additives!
Why Pine Pellets with Activated Carbon?
- Our wood carbon is activated in the pellet making process with heat and oxygen.
- This produces millions of pores within the pellets to absorb additional odors and produce a longer lasting product - making cage changes less frequent!
- Kiln-dried pine crumbles are clean and sterile, with aromatic hydrocarbons and oils removed.
- Dust free. Will not stick to your pet's fur, feet or cage!
- Cozy 'n Fresh® pine pellets wick away moisture and keep odors at bay.
- Veterinarian approved and environmentally friendly!
- Healthy and non-toxic to your pet, even if ingested.
Absorbs 4 Times More Moisture
The premium pine pellets absorb more odor-causing liquid than other bedding and litter products. We formulated the pine pellets with activated wood carbon for maximum performance and long lasting odor control. This keeps the cage dry and smelling fresh for the small animal and you.
Instant Odor Control
You want to offer a clean, safe environment for your small animal, while keeping your home smelling fresh. Made from environmentally friendly, all natural pine pellets with activated carbon, Cozy 'n Fresh® helps you do both
Safe, Healthy & Dependable
Cozy 'n Fresh® is safe to have in your home and healthy for your pet. You don't have to worry about inks, dyes, chemicals or clay compounds that may be in other bedding products. Cozy 'n Fresh® is also environmentally friendly, as it can be disposed of in the compost pile, used as mulch in the garden or simply flushed away.
Premium Pine Pellets
We start with 100% kiln dried, sterile pine that has the aromatic hydrocarbons and oils removed for cleanliness and safety. We pelletize the product with activated carbon for maximum performance, to allow for extra absorbency and comfort for the animal. Because of the superior absorbency of Cozy 'n Fresh® it will not stick to the bottom of the cage or the fur or feet of the pet.
Cozy 'n Fresh® premium pine pellets are non-toxic and completely safe for all pets and people, even if ingested. When you scoop the solid waste or change the pet's bedding you can dispose of the used litter into your compost pile, use it as mulch in the garden, or simply flush it away. PlanetWise Products utilizes 100% Southern pine that is a natural by-product of the lumber industry.