Veterinary Formula - Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Shampoo
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care
Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Shampoo
For Dogs & Cats
With Lanolin and Aloe Vera to help heal and soothe. Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pryoderma which can result from the following:
- allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- hormonal disorders such as hypothyrodism
- weakened immune system
- animals with short coats or skin folds
- trauma from grooming & scratching
- fungal infections such as ringworm
For the treatment of bacterial pyoderma, and allergic or fungal dermatitis.
- Causes: Cuts and wounds, endocrine diseases such as hyperthyroidism and/or, allergies to fleas or food ingredients.
- Symptoms: Redness, malodorous discharge from lesions, patches of skin becoming darker (hyperpigmentation), itchiness, pustules (small, raised lesions), loss of hair (alopecia), greasiness and/or scaly skin.
Will not wash away topical flea & tick treatments
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather. Massage well into coat for full contact with the skin. Allow to remain on pet for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. Shampoo twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups. For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Ketoconazole USP, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, DMDM-Hydantoin, Benzethonium Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40.